Use this online form to register each attendee in your party and pay with a credit card.
The registration deadline is APRIL 25, 2023
- You must make hotel room reservations separately. They are not part of this registration form. Refer to the hotel information on our 100th web site.
- Use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of each screen, not the arrows at the top of your browser window. Otherwise, you may need to refresh your screen to clear a "Confirm Form Resubmission" message and reenter information.On this
- Our reunion organizers require registration information for each person attending. When you complete this form, you will see each attendee's registration information listed as a "Ticket." Any options you add for each attendee are listed as extra "Event Sessions." Once you finish making all your registration choices, the system will display a summary that shows your list of "Ticket" and extra "Event Session" options for each attendee. The final step of registration prompts you to enter your payment information.
Each paid FULL REGISTRATION includes:
- A private reception at the Mighty 8th Museum on Thursday, May 25, 5-7pm
- Dinners on Friday, May 26 and Saturday May 27
- Lunches on Thursday, May 25; Friday, May 26; and Saturday, May 27
- A 4-day pass into the Mighty 8th Museum
- Masters of the Air presentation and all historical programming and exhibits of both the Museum and 100th BGF
- Bus shuttles between hotel & museum (if you choose not to drive yourself)
Member Registration: If you are an active member at the time you register, member rates apply to all attendees in your party. We will use any new contact information you include here to update your membership account. Please know that we do not save your credit card information.
Non-Member Registration: We will add you to our "active" list for 12 months from the time you register. You also will receive an emailed PDF copy of our quarterly Splasher Six publication.
If you have questions about the reunion, please contact one of our reunion organizers:
- Nancy Putnam at +1-414-339-2818 (8 am - 8 pm Eastern), email email@example.com
- Lisa Collier at +1-267-994-5735 (local contact in Savannahl), email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: How many Registrations do you want to process?
Start by specifying a quantity for at least one of our registration "Ticket Options" in the list below.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|